Traveling is exciting and fun, yet can be somewhat stressful. It's important to pack items that will not only help you relax after a long day of travel, but some that you will truly enjoy, too!
I have 5 things I always bring with me when I travel.
1. First is my BAGSMART Electronic Organizer is an amazing piece. It holds all of my electronic cords and portable chargers while also having a sleek and minimal design. I need to be on location with some of my travel clients and that means that we could be away from any form of outlet or charger. It's really ideal for photographers, freelance designs, and especially moms (so many pockets!). Bagsmart also has other designs from travel jewelry organizers and computer bags. Click the link above to find the right style for you.
2. Next is my favorite travel mask. LUNE + ASTER 5 Minute Rescue Mask is a must. We all know that airplanes dehydrate your skin but so do long car rides and climate changes. So, as a proactive step I always pack these masks to use upon arrival of any and every destination. Finally, it's fabulous that they also smell absolutely divine and give my skin a nice dewy finish for hours, and a great way to start a vacation!
3. A good protein bar like Kind Bar or Perfect Bar. I is perfect for keeping hunger at bay. I always keep a few of these in my bag for those moments when I feel the need for a nutritious snack. A nutritious protein bar helps fill the need for a little something before I arrive at my destination.
4. Traveling means being stuck in a stuffy car or airplanes for hours. A favorite fragrance like Millesime Imperial by Creed is a warm and romantic unisex fragrance, evocative of the citrus groves and beautiful seaside landscape of sunny Sicily.
This citrus marine scent opens with top notes of fruit and sea salt. Middle notes include lemon, bergamot, iris and mandarin orange. The base includes musk, woody and marine notes.
5. Sunglasses area necessity at any and every destination. From beaches to mountains, a good pair of eyewear is important for prot3ection from the bright sun and its harmful rays. My current favorite pair, from Tom Ford, are protective and really pretty! When traveling, what's not to love about looking a bit mysterious behind a pair of dark shades? Definitely a must for any and all travel destinations.